Free Radon Programs Offered At Several Local Washoe County Libraries
January Is National Radon Action Month.
January is National Radon Action Month and the Nevada Radon Education Program of University of Nevada Cooperative Extension (UNCE) will be offering an informational presentation and free radon test kits at several local Washoe County Library locations during the months of January and February 2017. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among nonsmokers and one in four homes tested in Nevada have elevated radon concentrations. For more information please visit www.washoecountylibrary.us.
January 2017 Radon Programs
- Saturday, January 7, 2017, 1 p.m. - Northwest Reno Library
- Thursday, January 12, 2017, 6 p.m. - Sparks Library (cancelled)
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 5:30 p.m. - Spanish Springs Library
February 2017 Radon Programs
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6 p.m. - South Valleys Library
- Sunday, February 12, 2017, 2 p.m. - Sierra View Library
- Thursday, February 16, 2017, 6 p.m. - Sparks Library
There are currently no similar stories.